Sreenivasa S Sharma Nittala A seasoned IT professional with over 22 years of rich & diverse experience across IT Consulting, Enterprise IT Architecting, Product Strategy Formulation, Solution Designing, Pre-sales, Practice Management, Project Management & Software Development. Proven abilities in managing stakeholder interests, effective trade-off analysis, enabling & guiding strategic IT decisions, designing the IT architecture and steering the implementation of end-to-end IT solutions aligned with the business objectives.
Highly experienced in managing & delivering IT consulting engagements including hands-on due diligence exercises, IT architecture assessments and technology / product / application portfolio evaluation. Rich experience in leading IT Architecture design and IT Roadmap definition initiatives in key domains/ verticals including strategies to adopt contemporary paradigms like Cloud Computing, Big Data, mobility, etc.
Proficient in leading the development of:
- Multiple components/”views” of the Enterprise IT Architecture - "Application Architecture", “Integration Architecture”, "Information Architecture”, "Infrastructure Architecture" & other critical aspects viz. Performance, Reliability, Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, etc.
- Formal architectural specifications in compliance with standard frameworks (IEEE-1471, RM-ODP, TOGAF).
- New Practices which entail building core competencies, enhancing intellectual assets, adopting new frameworks & methodologies, and focusing on people development initiatives.
Dexterity in conducting techno-commercial analysis, risk analysis, review of solution & bids, etc. An effective communicator with honed leadership, coordination, analytical and planning skills.
Previously worked for
- Interra Information Technologies (InterraIT)
- HCL Technologies (Infrastructure Services Division)